Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Promised pictures.

At long last, success! The stars are aligned and the blogging gods must be on my side. Fabulous! And now, in no particular order, some pictures from our summer so far.

We headed up to Duluth with our friends, Tim and Heidi (and baby Justin) for the 4th of July weekend. It has a lovely boardwalk/path along the shore of Lake Superior so we took a walk.

And at the Rose Garden, there is nothing like stopping to smell them!

Beautiful flowers, beautiful picture. This is in Duluth as well.


And Gooseberry Falls (farther up along the North Shore). I believe these are the middle falls but I'm not entirely sure.


Here we are, at the upper falls.

My little sister graduated from high school this year and we were able to make it back to Wausau for her party. While there, an unxepected thing happened. We discovered that a Cornish Pixie had made himself at home in her cake...

Minnehaha Falls.


This is Tim and Heidi's baby, Justin. He and I hung out a bit while in Duluth.


Finally, my sister Sharon and my grandma. Aren't they cute?
And that, my friends, is some of what we've been doing. There are more pictures in existance but I am unable to locate the cord I need in order to move them from the camera to the computer so they will have to wait.

No comments: