Monday, January 14, 2008

Life has been continuing at a whirlwind pace around here. Well, sort of a whirlwind. Some of it has been really busy but there are other things moving a little more slowly. Dan is on his break right now so he will not be back in class until the first week of February. He is enjoying his time off, which allows him to do things at a slower pace, but is still trying to keep busy. I've been back at school for a week now and think I am finally readjusted to the whole getting up early for work thing. I didn't realize two weeks off would throw me so much. We've started the call process for the end of seminary which has been really great for us. We've had some deep, fantastic conversations and have gotten to know each other better through the process so far. The thing that is hard about it though is the fact that Dan isn't done with school until next December so even if positions come up now, there is no guarantee they will still be around in a year. It can be frustrating but I suppose that as long as we know this is a possibility, it will make it a little easier. Life is good right now. I like my job, Dan likes his break. We're having fun. :)

No comments: